According to the 2021/22 edition of The Boomer Guide, Baby Boomers are spending their wealth…
Tax support through challenging times
If you’re struggling to manage or pay your tax due to unexpected circumstances, you’re not alone. The ATO have tax support to help you through the challenging times.
- Dealing with disasters, such as COVID-19 or drought
- Deceased estates
- Family and domestic violence
- general lodging and paying – call our office on (03) 9848 5933
What to expect when you call
The ATO are there to support you.
If you contact them for help, you can expect that:
- you will be looked after fairly
- they will help you get certainty on your tax and super position
- they will listen to your situation and offer you support tailored to you
- you will get clear and simple information about your options and next steps.
Find out about:
- Tailored tax support for individuals
- Tailored tax support for businesses
- Tailored tax support for registered agents