What is ‘Living the dream’? The definition of living the dream can be different for…
Even if you’re nearing retirement and haven’t consulted a financial planner before, there is still a considerable amount of help and advice you can benefit from.
For most of us, the big questions around our retirement will include:
- When can I access my super? Should I take it as a lump sum?
- How much income will I need to live on?
- How big a super balance will I need to provide that income, allowing for other investments I have?
- What are pensions and annuities, and which is best for me?
- How long might my money need to last?
- Will I qualify for the age pension?
- What if I want to keep working part-time?
For more information on retirement planning, book a fee consultation with our Fiducian Financial Planner.
Lindale Insurances Pty Ltd ATF Lindale Insurances Trust ABN 27 027 421 832 is a Franchisee of Fiducian Financial Services Pty Ltd, Level 4, 1 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000. AFSL 231103 ABN 46 094 765 134.
The information (including taxation) provided on this website is general in nature and does not consider your individual circumstances or needs. Do not act until you seek professional advice and consider a Product Disclosure Statement.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this publication are solely those of the author; they are not reflective or indicative of Fiducian. They cannot be reproduced in any form without the express written consent of the author.