Roy A. McDonald has spent over 50 years in the accounting and financial planning sectors and is accredited to the highest standards available within these industries. He is qualified and experienced to provide consolidated advice across both accounting and financial planning fields. Roy’s long-standing reputation and status in the industry allows him to offer clients an integrated service with specialisation in areas such as self-managed superannuation funds, corporate structures, tax accounting, and financial planning.
Roy’s Qualifications and Professional Recognition
- Fellow CPA, (Taxation) (Financial Planning Specialist)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Diploma Australian Insurance Institute
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Fellow of Association of Financial Advisers
- Member of the Financial Planning Association