Mark has had experience providing wealth strategies to clients since 2001, and the last 9 years with Lindale Insurances Pty Ltd Financial Planners, Mark breaks the mould and delivers to his clients clear, easy to understand analysis and comparisons of their options. With advice and support tailored to suit each client individually Mark specialises in:
- Wealth accumulation strategies.
- Mapping out goals and timeframes, and developing strategies to meet these.
- Investment and tax structures.
- Aged Care.
- Business succession planning.
- Planning for retirement.
- Superannuation, including Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF’s).
- Wealth protection.
Mark is happily married, he has 2 teenage daughters, loves staying active and holds a Taekwondo 2nd Dan black belt.
Mark’s Qualifications and Professional Recognition
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- Graduate Diploma of Business (Operations Management)
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Practitioner Member of the Association of Financial Advisers